Since its inception in 2005, The Florida Ag Expo has been the singular event dedicated to advancing communication and cooperation among the entire Florida Agriculture community. Successfully connecting constituents of the value chain with one another is a hallmark of the event.
- Practical discussions on hot button issues like maximizing labor resources, market competition, & alternative crops
- Hands-on pest & disease identification training
- Field tours spotlighting the latest developments in crop management, alternative crops, & new varieties during the Expo field tours
- Great networking opportunities with other growers and industry professionals.
- Earn CEUs
New in 2018
- The new Florida Grower℠ Precision Tour occurring the day after the event.
- The new Florida Grower℠ Precision Pathway, focused exclusively on precision agriculture, offers firsthand access to the latest products, equipment and services, as well as the opportunity to engage one on one with leading-edge suppliers.
Hands down, the field tours are among the most popular features of the Florida Ag Expo. Led by a team of UF/IFAS researchers, you will see for yourself the latest developments from the plots adjacent to the GCREC, which are home to multiple studies covering the gamut of new varieties, crop protection methods, water conservation, and more!
Look for the covered wagons and grab a seat!