The Florida Ag ExpoSM helps growers improve productivity and profitability.
Registration is FREE for growers, so don’t miss out on your opportunity.
Join in discussions, Q&A sessions, presentations and more from industry experts
The popular field tour stops will be hosted by UF/IFAS experts and researchers
See demonstrations of the latest products from industry’s most respected suppliers
Florida’s Premier Event
The Florida Ag ExpoSM is the only show offering Florida fruit and vegetable growers the opportunity to get the latest information on new production trends and techniques, sample new varieties and participate in field trials. Producers of tomato, strawberry, pepper, cucurbits and more will discover new ideas for increasing their yields and bolstering their business.
The educational agenda at the Florida Ag Expo includes updates on new varieties, diseases, crop inputs, weeds, marketing, protected agriculture and more. The Florida Ag Expo also features an expansive exhibit area where scores of industry suppliers spotlight the latest products, equipment and service innovations.
NEW THIS YEAR, the Expo is excited to offer MORE HANDS-ON TRAINING with a focus on key pests of horticultural crops and identifying important diseases in vegetable and fruit crops.
“The Florida Ag Expo is a great show to attend because of the presentations and the state of the industry discussion. The informative workshops on current subjects and challenges we as growers face are valuable, as well as being able to see firsthand the various field trials”
– Tony DiMare – DiMare Fresh
“The Florida Ag Expo has become a great place to meet up with other growers and the University of Florida experts and researchers to share idea’s which will help make us stronger moving forward in a global market”
– Tom O’Brien – C & D Fruit & Vegetable Co.
Additional Highlights Include:
- In-depth education sessions cover a broad range of timely topics.
- Field tours provide an up-close look at new varieties as well as cutting-edge crop protection strategies.
- Exhibits offer hands-on previews of the latest products, equipment and services.
- Multiple networking opportunities for growers and other industry professionals.
- Meals provided, (with pre-registration by October 12.)