The 2017 Florida Ag Expo is a can’t-miss opportunity for growers and consultants looking to maximize profitability in fruit and vegetable production. Learn the latest on pest and disease management in tomatoes, strawberries, and others – our educational sessions provide practical solutions you can implement today.
Registration is FREE for growers, so don’t miss out on your opportunity to learn the latest from industry experts.
Join in discussions, Q&A sessions, presentations and more from industry experts
Popular field tour stops, hosted by UF/IFAS experts and researchers, offer an in-the-field perspective
Learn more about the latest products from industry’s most respected suppliers
Florida’s Premier Event
In cooperation with the University of Florida IFAS, the Florida Fruit and Vegetable Association, The Florida Tomato Committee, and the Florida Strawberry Growers Association, The Florida Ag ExpoSM is the only show offering Florida fruit and vegetable growers the opportunity to get the latest information on new production trends and techniques, sample new varieties, and participate in field trials. Producers of tomato, strawberry, pepper, cucurbits, and more will discover new ideas for increasing their yields and bolstering their business.
“The Florida Ag Expo is a great show to attend because of the presentations and the state of the industry discussion. The informative workshops on current subjects and challenges we as growers face are valuable, as well as being able to see firsthand the various field trials”
– Tony DiMare – DiMare Fresh
“The Florida Ag Expo has become a great place to meet up with other growers and the University of Florida experts and researchers to share idea’s which will help make us stronger moving forward in a global market”
– Tom O’Brien – C & D Fruit & Vegetable Co.
Additional Highlights Include:
- In-depth education sessions cover a broad range of timely topics.
- Field tours provide an up-close look at new varieties as well as cutting-edge crop protection strategies.
- Exhibits offer hands-on previews of the latest products, equipment and services.
- Multiple networking opportunities for growers and other industry professionals.
- Meals provided, (with pre-registration by October 25.)